Saturday, August 29, 2009

House


So barring any unseen complications we will be in our new house middle of September. It's not my dream house but my needs were so specific. I wanted to stay in our general neighborhood. I didn't want our house payments to be more than our rent. We wanted a basement and 5 bedrooms. Our realtor kept showing us really small or fixer-uppers....no way!! When this house popped up we jumped! It's 5 bedrooms same schools same ward and the living room in completely separate from the family room (our house currently is side by side). I will be giving up space like my giant bedroom and walk in closet and my fancy garden tub and separate shower. Also my kitchen will be smaller. But... the new house is sooo much closer to the elementary school and it will be ours. We are excited.

4 comments:

*MICHELLE CAUDLE* said...

How exciting, I'm so jealous!!! Thank you so much Steph for the baby clothes, they are SOOOO cute and I can't wait to see my son in them! I STILL can't believe I'm having another baby any day now!? Anyway, congrats again on the house, it looks beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Steph, its a great house, look nice.... Now all it needs is Aunt Jennifer to visit.....

Timani said...

YAYAYAYAYYAYAY! Happy Dance for you and your family! You will love the bedrooms, except when ALL need cleaned! It will be so nice to separate all the kids and not hear as much bickering!

Rachel said...

Congrats it looks so pretty! And 5 rooms plus basement makes for happy kids I think! At least I think my kids are happy because I can't hear them when they're all in their rooms!!