Sunday, August 2, 2009

Camera is Missing

I need to update this blog but I feel I need pictures to go with the things we have done. However, the camera is missing so no pictures have even been taken. I will fill you in and you have to just imagine us doing these things!


Cheap Trick, Poison , Def Leppard
Totally went to this concert! We had AMAZING seats. You could see the sweat dripping off them as they played. Hands down best thing we did all summer. It was just Joe and I and it made up for the Def Leppard concert I had tickets for but didn't get to go to in 93 (stupid boy). I know I will be hated but my favorite band that night was Poison.
Six Flags
We did this for 2 days. This was really just for Jon and Alison. Seriously, I have said it before but those two ,and really moslty Alison, could live at a theme park. I NEVER saw them. I'd get a text asking where I was just so they could get a drink or eat. The first day I went with Kelsey and Josh on a water ride but because it started raining we never did dry off. I hated it. The next day I traded Kelsey for Joe and he was able to get Josh on rides. Plus Joe had the camera on his phone so we have a few photos of Josh. I'll get those from him later.
Harry Potter
Joe took the kids. I hate Harry Potter. I know I know. I tried. I can't do it.
Becky
So my cousin Becky came into town just over night. It was so much fun catching up and chatting til 2am. We went to the Cardinals Dodgers game that lasted 15 innings. We got our monies worth that's for sure. I took Jon and Alison.. We had a blast! I have a photo on my phone but I am not so much good with technology lol. Ask the kids.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Are you a 90's girl or what? Sounds like you are havin a fun summer, I can't believe it is almost over. It goes too fast!