Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kids

I was thinking how I will never do this blogging thing since I can not imagine a more boring family than mine. I love it! I hate the going and doing. I like the hanging out and doing nothing! And while we are all doing that I never have the camera. So perhaps to jumpstart this blog I'll talk about my babies.



Kelsey
Kelsey is 13 and going into the 8th grade. That is wild when I let myself think about it. It's strange to know I have a daughter this age. Kelsey loves babies. LOVES them. I did too when I was her age. She is even trained in CPR and first aid. Her and her friend take babysitting courses. So cute! She is currently the Beehive Secretary and likes that. Our ward doesn't seem to take it as seriously as when I was in YW. I swear there was always a planning meeting and we had to come up with the activities. Some of her likes are Nick Jonas, ice cream in all it's forms, sleeping in, shopping, reading and watching TV. Currently when she grows up she wants to be a Paleontologist.


Jonothon

Jonothon is 11 and will be in the 6th grade. He is a basketball nut! Loves to watch LOVES to play. He is pretty darn good. The YM Pres comes up to Jon all the time asking when his birthday is or if it's ok that we just change his birthday so that he can be in YM and play ball with them. Usually after scouts is over he joins up with the older boys when they are in the gym shooting baskets. This summer I got him over to my brother Jeremy's so that they could play. Jon had so much fun playing with the master. Jon's likes are basketball, all other sports, swimming, hanging out with friends, playing games, basically anything other than laying around. When he grows up he wants to be in the NBA.


Alison


Alison is 9 and headed into the 4th grade. She is a social butterfly. If there isn't a person around to talk to or play with she goes nuts! She loves arts and crafts. She keeps everything because you just never know when you might need it. I doubted this philosophy but she has proven me wrong on many occasions. She's a collector and her room shows it. Alison loves music. She likes to listen to it and sing it. She does hate school. I think it's the constant sitting and listening. She needs one of those liberal think outside the box schools. Alison's likes are Hannah Montana, playing anything with anyone, swimming she is a fish, making up songs, finding new ways to reuse peoples discarded items and getting her nails done. When she grows up she wants to be a singer.


Joshua


Joshua is 6 and going into the 1st grade. He is the baby and therefore gets away with everything. He is just so cute. My other kids are too just Josh has a way. He is funny, witty and smart smart. Josh can keep himself entertained all day. He's easy going and laid back. He loves little people. Not just babies but all ages. If I have people over with kids Josh will take them and entertain them. He asks all the time why we don't have more kids and he wants me to have 18 like that lady from Arkansas. Josh is nuts but I'll be sure his future wife knows what she is getting herself into. Joshua's likes are hanging out with his brother and sisters whatever it is they are doing even if they just let him watch, playing video games, listening to music, and dancing. When Josh grows up he says he wants to be a dad. We discussed jobs that pay a little better and he says maybe an actor.



3 comments:

Rachel said...

You get the cute kids award! I can't believe how grown up Kelsey looks, watch out dad boys are going to be coming around soon!

Racheal said...

Such a cute blog!!! I can't believe how grown up your kids are!!! Watch out this blog thing is addicting!!!!

*MICHELLE CAUDLE* said...

Holy crap...I didn't realize "Little Joshy" was going into 1st grade this year!!! He's closer to Shaylee's age than Allison!?! Daaaang, your "baby" is just younger than my oldest, does that make you feel old?!? Haha, just kidding :-) I feel old because Shaylee's teacher is either my age or younger!!! I'll feel REALLY old when I go to the doctor someday and the doctor is younger than me, HAHA!!